Excavator is usually using internal quenched gear single row four-point contact ball slewing bearing. This type of slewing bearing can bear axial load, radial load and tilting moment and can withstand large impact. Rotation is flexible and stable.
Three row roller slewing bearing can bear different loads simultaneously. The capacity load is the largest one comparing with other type slewing bearing. Due to the large axial and radial dimension & solid structure, it is especially suitable for heavy-duty machinery, such as harbor crane,ship crane, etc.
Truck mounted crane is usually using small external gear single row four-point contact ball slewing bearing which is with compact structure . This type of slewing bearing can bear axial load, radial load and tilting moment simultaneously.
Aerial platform vehicles
Aerial platform vehicles usually uses single row four point contact ball slewing bearing which is designed in compact structure. This type slewing bearing can bear axial force, radial force and tilting moment at the same time, which is widely used in small and medium-sized construction machinery.
Ferris wheel usually uses double row ball slewing bearing. There are two rows of rolling element, which can bear larger axial load, radial load and tilting moment. It rotates flexibly and stably with higher safety factor.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Definition of slewing bearing
- Use of slewing bearing crossed roller bearings
- Two common aspects of the inflexibility of the ...
- Slewing bearing rotation inflexible elimination...
- What are the steps to properly install the slew...
- Slewing ring should be installed under no load ...
- Slewing drive features
- Slewing drive classification
- Three advantages of rotary drive
- Winter maintenance rotary drive should start fr...
- slewing drive calculation
- slewing ring bearing application area
- Slewing ring bearings installation guide
- slewing drive types
- slewing drive functions
- slewing drive features
- Inner ring and outer ring for slewing ring
- Introduction of forging
- How is a Tower Crane Built
- Translation of Bearing Ring Catalog