Robust, smooth, and consistent, slew drives have a distinct place in manufacturing, construction, and many other venues. Based on a centuries-old engineering idea, slew drive-operated equipment can be simple or complex, depending upon the requirements.
Adding hydraulic, pneumatic, or electric motors to single, double, or hourglass design depends on the application. Other features such as brakes or self-locking features and open or closed chassis are among many options.
Previous: No Information
Next: slewing drive functions
Related Industry Knowledge
- Definition of slewing bearing
- Use of slewing bearing crossed roller bearings
- Two common aspects of the inflexibility of the ...
- Slewing bearing rotation inflexible elimination...
- What are the steps to properly install the slew...
- Slewing ring should be installed under no load ...
- Slewing drive features
- Slewing drive classification
- Three advantages of rotary drive
- Winter maintenance rotary drive should start fr...
- Inner ring and outer ring for slewing ring
- Introduction of forging
- How is a Tower Crane Built
- Translation of Bearing Ring Catalog
- For slewing ring bearing less wear means less e...
- 4 Warning Signs of slewing ring Problems