Thank you for your purchase from the SZ slewing ring bearing product line - your business is appreciated!
Before installation please note the following: SZ slewing rings are lubricated with a minimal amount of lithium-based high pressure grease to protect them in transit. A proper grease and fill amount should be determined for the specific application the bearing is intended for before installation.
Your slewing ring may be shipped with the grease uninstalled. Those grease will be included with your shipment and will need to be installed before installation into the application. Typically, you will only find that grease on the outer faces of the bearings will need to be installed; this is to protect them from damage during shipment and storage.
To install, screw the provided grease into the predrilled and tapped lubrication holes clockwise until finger tight, then using the appropriately sized wrench, tighten the grease a quarter turn clockwise.
If you have any questions or concerns about your order, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or toll at 086-0516-83220005
Related Industry Knowledge
- Definition of slewing bearing
- Use of slewing bearing crossed roller bearings
- Two common aspects of the inflexibility of the ...
- Slewing bearing rotation inflexible elimination...
- What are the steps to properly install the slew...
- Slewing ring should be installed under no load ...
- Slewing drive features
- Slewing drive classification
- Three advantages of rotary drive
- Winter maintenance rotary drive should start fr...
- slewing drive types
- slewing drive functions
- slewing drive features
- Inner ring and outer ring for slewing ring
- Introduction of forging
- How is a Tower Crane Built
- Translation of Bearing Ring Catalog
- For slewing ring bearing less wear means less e...
- 4 Warning Signs of slewing ring Problems