Ferrule and rolling material
In general, the slewing bearing rolling elements are integrally hardened carbon-chromium bearing steel. The grade is made of GCr15 or GCr15SiMn steel; the slewing ring is made of surface hardened steel. When the user has no special requirements, it is usually made of 50Mn steel, but sometimes it can be provided according to the needs of some special applications. For the specific conditions of use, other grades of surface hardened steel, such as 42CrMo, 5CrMnMo, etc., are selected.
The slewing bearing cage has a structural form such as an integral type, a segmented type, and an isolated block type. The integral and segmented cages are made of 20 gauge steel or ZL102 cast aluminum alloy. The spacer block is made of polyamide 1010 resin, ZL102 cast aluminum alloy, and the like. In recent years, with the continuous development of the material industry, nylon GRPA66.25 has also been promoted and applied in the design of segmented cages.
The material for the slewing ring is made of oil-resistant butadiene rubber.
The code of the ferrule material and the blank supply status is as specified in the table. The “T” in the table indicates that the ferrule blank is supplied in the quenched and tempered state, and the “Z” indicates that the ferrule blank is supplied in the normalized state.
The inner diameter of the rolling element is 3150mm, the ball diameter is 75mm, the gear modulus is m=20mm, the ferrule material is 50Mn, and the internal gear type four-point contact ball slewing bearing manufactured by the blank material is represented as 013.75.3150.12
- Slewing Bearing Is Widely Used
- Method For Solving Slewing Bearing Noise
- Slewing Bearing Type
- Spiral Support Noise Common Dust And Sound Solu...
- Analysis Of Machining Efficiency Of Slewing Bea...
- How To Buy A Satisfactory Slewing Bearing
- Slewing Bearing Process
- The Uniqueness Of The Slewing Ring
- How Much Do You Need To Know About The Slewing ...
- Slewing Ring Bearing Application Of Palletizing...
- Slewing Bearing Failure Analysis
- The Flange Type Slewing Bearing