Slewing bearings are a type of bearing that can withstand many weights and are often used in different industries. And there are many types of slewing bearings, and different types have different usage conditions. But overall, the slewing bearing is used in construction machinery, so what type of slewing bearing does the crane use?
The crane is a large machine, so the selected slewing ring must have a large capacity and be compact. Therefore, the slewing bearing in the crane can select three rows of roller slewing bearings, and a single row four-point contact ball type slewing type slewing bearing. This type of slewing ring consists of 2-3 sets of rings and can increase the overall contact area and can withstand various loads at the same time. The diameter of this type of slewing ring is also large, which is specially designed for heavy machinery. in use. Therefore, to select the slewing bearing for the crane, it is necessary to select the above two types of slewing bearings.
- Slewing Bearing Is Widely Used
- Method For Solving Slewing Bearing Noise
- Common Materials For Slewing Bearings
- Slewing Bearing Type
- Spiral Support Noise Common Dust And Sound Solu...
- Analysis Of Machining Efficiency Of Slewing Bea...
- How To Buy A Satisfactory Slewing Bearing
- Slewing Bearing Process
- The Uniqueness Of The Slewing Ring
- How Much Do You Need To Know About The Slewing ...
- Tower Crane Spare Parts Slewing Ring Bearing
- Slewing Bearing Environment
- Slewing Bearing Common Fault Handling
- Solution To The General Failure Of Slewing Bear...
- How To Clean Slewing Ring
- Rules To Be Followed For Slewing Ring Installation
- The Difference Between Slewing Bearing And Ordi...
- Large Diameter Flanges Slewing Ring
- Large Size Slewing Ring Bearings for Deck Crane
- Turntable Bearing Tooth Making Process