The WDE series designing is absorbs the advantages of VE and SE slewing drive . The Azimuth and Elevation 3D direction rotating at the same time.
The most common slewing drive application for the dual-axis slewing drives are dual-axis solar trackers, such as heliostats and concentrated photovoltaics (CPV), and satellite or radar dishes. Other applications include automotive lifts, robotic arm positioners, and stage equipment.
The use of a highly portable, efficient solar tracker can be very useful to applications of the military, industrial, or residential variety. To produce an efficient solar generation system, a scaled down dual axis solar tracker was designed, built and tested. At most, the solar tracker was perpendicular to the light source within 3 degree.
It is believed that Solar tracking will contribute significantly in increasing the
efficiency of energy collection from the PV panels. Novel Dual-Axis solar systems allow for precise control of the elevation and azimuth angle of the panel relative to the sun. Tracking is reported to potentially double the energy output of a fixed PV Solar system.
Any question or inquiry,pls contact us.
Previous: Slewing Drive Application
Next: No Information
- Slewing Bearing Is Widely Used
- Method For Solving Slewing Bearing Noise
- Common Materials For Slewing Bearings
- Slewing Bearing Type
- Spiral Support Noise Common Dust And Sound Solu...
- Analysis Of Machining Efficiency Of Slewing Bea...
- How To Buy A Satisfactory Slewing Bearing
- Slewing Bearing Process
- The Uniqueness Of The Slewing Ring
- How Much Do You Need To Know About The Slewing ...
- Slewing Arm Davit Slewing Bearing
- Four Point Contact Ball Bearing Application
- What Is Four Point Contact Ball Bearing
- Four Point Contact Ball Bearing Design
- Slewing Drive Application
- Worm Gear Slewing Drive For Solar Tracker
- Slewing Ring Bearing Use Conditions
- Slewing Arm Davit
- The Importance Of Large Slewing Ring Bearing Ma...
- Slewing Drive Backlash