How much do you need to know about the slewing ring?
In the production of modern industry, many new parts are newly invented. For example, slewing bearings are parts of a large industrial machine that was invented in the past forty years. Its function is very important. Many different models have been developed.
1. Function: Function The function of this part is very simple but very important. Many people call it "the joint of the machine". The bearings inside the machine, the large parts want to be flexible, rely on these supports. Support is provided so that the machine can perform flexible steering operations.
2. Selecting the support above: Everyone must pay attention to the material used in this support itself, because friction and operation are required at all times, and the hardness and wear resistance of the material must have extremely high requirements, and the entire part must be paid attention to. The specification problem can be used better.
Classification: The current slewing bearing has become a very rich family. In this large family, there are hundreds of different support models, single-layer, double-layer, three-layer, four-layer. There is a ball type of rotation. There is a touch type of rotation. There is a roll type, which makes people dizzying and has a very rich choice.
Previous: No Information
- Slewing Bearing Is Widely Used
- Method For Solving Slewing Bearing Noise
- Common Materials For Slewing Bearings
- Slewing Bearing Type
- Spiral Support Noise Common Dust And Sound Solu...
- Analysis Of Machining Efficiency Of Slewing Bea...
- How To Buy A Satisfactory Slewing Bearing
- Slewing Bearing Process
- The Uniqueness Of The Slewing Ring
- Slewing Ring Bearing Application Of Palletizing...
- Slewing Bearing Failure Analysis
- The Flange Type Slewing Bearing
- The Thin Section Slewing Bearing
- Dual Axis Slewing Drive For Solar Tracking System
- Slewing Arm Davit Slewing Bearing
- Four Point Contact Ball Bearing Application
- What Is Four Point Contact Ball Bearing
- Four Point Contact Ball Bearing Design
- Slewing Drive Application