The selection of slewing bearings, many new contacts do not know how to choose, want to buy or customize the slewing bearing but do not know which model to use, do not know how to do the initial selection, the following is a simple introduction for everyone Basic steps for slewing bearing selection:
1. Determine the maximum load (axial load, radial load, overturning moment) that the slewing bearing is subjected to when it is in a static state according to the use environment. Take this maximum load as a static rating.
2. Determine the static safety factor according to the type of machine installed.
3. Refer to the slewing bearing product book of Wanda Slewing Bearing to initially select the slewing bearing model and determine which formula to use to calculate the static reference loads Fa' and M'.
4. Calculate the static reference loads Fa' and M'.
5. Find the static load-bearing curve corresponding to the slewing bearing of the selected model in the Wanda Slewing Bearing Product Catalogue, marked in the graph (Fa', M')
6. Check if the coordinate point is within the static bearer authority.
7. Check the bolt bearing capacity.
8. Complete preliminary selection.
- Slewing Bearing Is Widely Used
- Method For Solving Slewing Bearing Noise
- Common Materials For Slewing Bearings
- Slewing Bearing Type
- Spiral Support Noise Common Dust And Sound Solu...
- Analysis Of Machining Efficiency Of Slewing Bea...
- How To Buy A Satisfactory Slewing Bearing
- Slewing Bearing Process
- The Uniqueness Of The Slewing Ring
- How Much Do You Need To Know About The Slewing ...
- Application Areas For Large Slewing Bearings
- Heat Treatment Method For Slewing Bearing
- Crane Slewing Support Selection
- Tower Crane Spare Parts Slewing Ring Bearing
- Slewing Bearing Environment
- Slewing Bearing Common Fault Handling
- Solution To The General Failure Of Slewing Bear...
- How To Clean Slewing Ring
- Rules To Be Followed For Slewing Ring Installation
- The Difference Between Slewing Bearing And Ordi...