Any item will start to appear dirt after a period of use. Of course, the slewing bearing is no exception. When the product is dirty and everyone does not clean it in time, it will affect the normal operation of the support, so it is said that it is regular. It is still necessary to clean the slewing ring, then how to clean it can completely remove the dirt, if it is just a simple scrub, I am afraid that it can not achieve a good cleaning effect.
A variety of cleaning methods help the slewing ring without leaving dirt
▶ scrub. Place the slewing ring in a container filled with diesel, kerosene or other cleaning solution, scrub with cotton yarn or brush with a brush. This method is easy to operate, simple in equipment, but low in efficiency and suitable for single-piece slewing bearings. Under normal circumstances, it is not advisable to use gasoline. Because it is fat-soluble, it will damage people's health and cause fire.
▶Boiled. The prepared solution and the slewing bearing to be cleaned are placed together in a cleaning tank of appropriate size welded by a steel plate, and heated to 80-90 ° C in a stove under the pool, and boiled for 3-5 minutes.
▶ spray wash. A cleaning fluid having some pressure and temperature is sprayed onto the slewing bearing surface to remove oil stains. The method has good cleaning effect and high production efficiency, but the equipment is complicated, and is suitable for cleaning the slewing bearing with less complicated shape and serious grease on the surface.
▶Vibrate cleaning. The slewing bearing to be cleaned is placed on the cleaning basket or the cleaning rack of the vibration cleaning machine, and immersed in the cleaning liquid, and the vibration is generated by the cleaning machine to simulate the artificial rafting action and the chemical action of the cleaning liquid to remove the oil.
▶ Ultrasonic cleaning. The chemical action of the cleaning solution interacts with the ultrasonic oscillation introduced into the cleaning liquid to remove the oil stain.
The cleaning method should be reasonably selected according to the cause and characteristics of oil pollution to ensure the normal use of the slewing bearing, avoid corrosion or damage to the parts caused by cleaning, and prevent contamination of the environment and subsequent contamination of the parts.
▶The mounting bracket of the slewing bearing (the seat supporting the lower bottom surface of the ring gear and the seat placed on the upper surface of the inner race) must have sufficient rigidity and the mounting surface should be flat. Before the assembly of the slewing bearing, the support should be subjected to stress relief treatment to reduce the deformation of the support bearing. The contact surfaces of the support and the support must be cleaned during assembly.
- Slewing Bearing Is Widely Used
- Method For Solving Slewing Bearing Noise
- Common Materials For Slewing Bearings
- Slewing Bearing Type
- Spiral Support Noise Common Dust And Sound Solu...
- Analysis Of Machining Efficiency Of Slewing Bea...
- How To Buy A Satisfactory Slewing Bearing
- Slewing Bearing Process
- The Uniqueness Of The Slewing Ring
- How Much Do You Need To Know About The Slewing ...
- Rules To Be Followed For Slewing Ring Installation
- The Difference Between Slewing Bearing And Ordi...
- Large Diameter Flanges Slewing Ring
- Large Size Slewing Ring Bearings for Deck Crane
- Turntable Bearing Tooth Making Process
- Slewing Bearing Standard
- How Slewing Bearings Adapt To Temperature And W...
- How Should The Quality Of The Slewing Ring Be I...
- What Are The Rust Prevention Methods For Slewin...
- How To Disassemble The Slewing Bearing