1. Before installing the slewing bearing, first check the mounting surface of the main machine. The supporting member should have sufficient strength. The connecting surface should be machined and the surface should be smooth without debris and burrs. For the inability to machine to achieve the required flatness, a special plastic with a large injection strength can be used as a filler to ensure the accuracy of the installation plane and to reduce vibration.
2, when installing the slewing bearing, the radial positioning should be carried out first, the mounting bolts should be tightened crosswise, and the rotation of the bearing should be checked. In order to ensure smooth bearing transmission, the gear should be inspected before the mounting bolts are tightened. When tightening the bolts, there should be sufficient pre-tightening force. The pre-tightening force should be 70% of the yield limit of the bolt material. The mounting bolts should be With tempered flat washers, spring washers are strictly prohibited.
3. When the slewing bearing is installed, it should be filled with a proper amount of grease, and the slewing bearing should be filled while filling to make the grease evenly distributed. After the slewing bearing has been working for a period of time, it will inevitably lose a part of the grease. Therefore, the grease should be replenished once every 50-100 hours after the normal operation of the slewing bearing. For slewing bearings operating in high temperature environments or in dusty conditions, the period of adding grease should be appropriately shorter.
4. Packaging, transportation and storage of slewing bearing: Before the packaging of the slewing bearing, it is necessary to apply anti-rust and lubricating grease to the inner and outer raceways, then wrap the plastic film, composite kraft paper, and then wrap the industrial wrapping tape for inner packaging. The outer packaging is made of a special wooden or iron box.
5. Bearings should be placed horizontally on the vehicle during transportation. Measures should be taken to prevent slippage and vibration, and if necessary, auxiliary support.
6. Slewing bearings shall be placed horizontally on a dry, ventilated and flat site, and stored in isolation from chemicals and other corrosive materials. If multiple sets of bearings are required to be stacked in an overlapping manner, more than three equal height wooden blocks should be evenly placed in the circumferential direction between each set, and the positions of the upper and lower blocks should be consistent.
- Slewing Bearing Is Widely Used
- Method For Solving Slewing Bearing Noise
- Common Materials For Slewing Bearings
- Slewing Bearing Type
- Spiral Support Noise Common Dust And Sound Solu...
- Analysis Of Machining Efficiency Of Slewing Bea...
- How To Buy A Satisfactory Slewing Bearing
- Slewing Bearing Process
- The Uniqueness Of The Slewing Ring
- How Much Do You Need To Know About The Slewing ...
- The Difference Between Slewing Bearing And Ordi...
- Large Diameter Flanges Slewing Ring
- Large Size Slewing Ring Bearings for Deck Crane
- Turntable Bearing Tooth Making Process
- Slewing Bearing Standard
- How Slewing Bearings Adapt To Temperature And W...
- How Should The Quality Of The Slewing Ring Be I...
- What Are The Rust Prevention Methods For Slewin...
- How To Disassemble The Slewing Bearing
- What Is The Cause Of Abnormal Noise In The Slew...