In the machinery industry, the Slewing Bearing is called "the joint of the machine", which is the important transmission part necessary for the machine. The Slewing Bearing can bear the bearing force of the axial force, the radial force and the tilting moment, and the relative rotation between the objects The Slewing Bearings to adapt to temperature and working environment:Slewing Bearings can work in -30°C ~ +70°C, the user needs to adapt to lower or higher temperature Slewing Bearings if the environment is betond these temperature .
Our Jiangsu shuangzheng company can carry out special design. Slewing Bearings are used in particularly harsh environments such as maritime climates, dust or abrasive particles, dust, cement, pulverized coal and so on. Special seals, protective devices, and suitable oil trails must be used. So in order to make your bearing a normal role, want to do routine maintenance and maintenance work.
1. Regular Greasing: Rings for slewing bearing require extreme pressure, heavy-duty grease. When the lubrication is insufficient, waviness or roughness can result in surface damage. Later, this surface damage results in cracks that are followed by flaking. Thus, it is very important to apply healthy amounts of heavy-duty grease at the fittings that are located around the circumference of the bearing at regular intervals.
2. Inspect Purged Grease: Contamination is a common reason for slewing bearing failure. To eliminate this problem, you can pump grease in the bearing till the time you can see old grease squeezing from the seal. This will help in eliminating the contaminants, like dirt and debris. You should also inspect this purged grease to check if they contain any metal chips or grit. If they do, there is a major possibility that there is bearing-related problem.
3. Respect the Load Chart: Many-a-times, even the slightest of overloads can damage the bearing race. A single depression of 1/1000 of an inch can get damaged with consequent overloads and will eventually result in slew bearing failure.
4. Avoid Using Same Approach Angle for Every Job: For instance, if you are digging with an excavator where the load is lifted by the undercarriage and boom in a similar angle throughout the job. This can damage the bearing race, just like how uneven load does. If the job allows, the approach angle should be changed between jobs.
5. Inspect the Damage: While maintenance of slewing bearing is very important, they will eventually wear out. A bearing that is severely damaged can start damaging the other components of the equipment, like gear box and drive pinion. Thus, the important thing here is to inspect the smallest of damages and get them repaired to prevent expensive replacements.
Make sure that you add the above-mentioned steps in your maintenance routine to ensure that the bearing functions flawlessly over an extended period of time.
Any question,you can contact us.
- Slewing Bearing Is Widely Used
- Method For Solving Slewing Bearing Noise
- Common Materials For Slewing Bearings
- Slewing Bearing Type
- Spiral Support Noise Common Dust And Sound Solu...
- Analysis Of Machining Efficiency Of Slewing Bea...
- How To Buy A Satisfactory Slewing Bearing
- Slewing Bearing Process
- The Uniqueness Of The Slewing Ring
- How Much Do You Need To Know About The Slewing ...
- Slewing Bearing Common Fault Handling
- Solution To The General Failure Of Slewing Bear...
- How To Clean Slewing Ring
- Rules To Be Followed For Slewing Ring Installation
- The Difference Between Slewing Bearing And Ordi...
- Large Diameter Flanges Slewing Ring
- Large Size Slewing Ring Bearings for Deck Crane
- Turntable Bearing Tooth Making Process
- Slewing Bearing Standard
- How Slewing Bearings Adapt To Temperature And W...