Slewing bearings are widely used. Engineering machinery is the most widely used place for slewing bearings, such as earthmoving machinery, excavators, disintegration machines, stacker reclaimers, graders, road rollers, strong boring machines, rock drilling machines, roadheaders, etc. Others are concrete machinery: concrete pump trucks, concrete mixing and distribution booms, belt conveyors, feeding machinery: disc feeders, sand mixers; lifting machinery: wheeled cranes, crawler cranes, doors Seat cranes, tower cranes, forklifts, cranes, gantry cranes; ground-based processing machinery: impact reverse circulation drilling rigs, rotary drilling rigs, impact rotary drilling rigs, rotary drilling rigs, reverse circulation rotary drilling rigs, positive circulation Rotary drilling rig, long spiral engineering drilling rig, diving engineering drilling rig, static pressure pile machine, pile driver; engineering ship: dredger; special vehicle: bridge inspection vehicle, fire truck, window cleaning machine, flat beam truck, aerial work vehicle, Self-propelled aerial work platform; light industrial machinery: beverage machinery, blow molding machine, packaging machinery, filling machine, rotary bottle unscrambler, injection molding machine; marine crane: floating crane.
Previous: Method For Solving Slewing Bearing Noise
Next: No Information
- Method For Solving Slewing Bearing Noise
- Common Materials For Slewing Bearings
- Slewing Bearing Type
- Spiral Support Noise Common Dust And Sound Solu...
- Analysis Of Machining Efficiency Of Slewing Bea...
- How To Buy A Satisfactory Slewing Bearing
- Slewing Bearing Process
- The Uniqueness Of The Slewing Ring
- How Much Do You Need To Know About The Slewing ...
- Slewing Ring Bearing Application Of Palletizing...