1. When the product is activated, it should be refilled with new grease according to different working conditions.
2. The slewing bearing should be filled with grease regularly. According to different types of slewing bearings, the specific grease filling time is as follows:
a: Ball type: add grease once every 100 hours of operation;
b: Roller type: fill the grease once every 50 hours;
If in a special working environment, such as: tropical, high temperature, dust, temperature, and continuous continuous operation, the grease filling cycle should be shortened, and it should be guaranteed to be filled once every 50 hours; every work should be guaranteed when the gears are working normally. Apply the detergent once every 150 hours. When working hard, apply the detergent once every 75 hours. Note that the teeth must be wiped clean before applying the detergent. The grease must be refilled before and after the long-term stagnation of the machine. Each time the grease is filled, the raceway must be filled until it overflows from the seal. When filling the grease, slowly transfer the slewing bearing ( As shown in Figure 12), the grease is filled evenly in the raceway.
3. During use, the debris on the slewing bearing surface should be removed frequently. Check whether the slewing bearing seal is aging, cracked, damaged or detached. If one of the conditions occurs, the seal should be replaced in time to prevent the debris from entering the raceway. Grease loss, after the replacement should be applied with the corresponding grease to avoid the rolling body and raceway hair jam or rust.
4. Because there are many comprehensive factors in the use process, the user can choose the best grease according to the specific situation. For example, the raceway can be used: No. 3, No. 4 graphite grease, industrial grease, No. 203 grease, No. 7002 high and low temperature bearing grease and No. 2 aluminum grease.
Since the slewing bearing is installed, after the first operation for 100 hours, the pre-tightening force of the bolt should be checked. After every 500 hours of operation, it must be maintained and sufficient.
5. After 2000 hours of cumulative operation of the equipment, if a bolt is found to be loose to less than 80% of the specified torque, the bolt and the adjacent two bolts are replaced with new ones; if 20% of the bolts are found to be loose to 80% of the specified torque Below, all bolts are replaced with new ones. After the accumulated work of the equipment reaches 14,000 hours, all the bolts are replaced with new ones (we recommend: re-sturdy the solid parts after two to four months before use, and then transition to the annual systematic inspection).
6. Pay close attention to the operation of the slewing bearing during use. If noise, shock and power suddenly increase, stop the inspection immediately until all faults are eliminated. If necessary, disassemble the inspection.
7. When the slewing bearing is in use, it is forbidden to directly flush the slewing bearing with water to prevent the water from entering the raceway to cause rust; to prevent the hard foreign matter from approaching or entering the meshing zone, so as to avoid tooth injury or unnecessary trouble.
- Slewing Bearing Is Widely Used
- Method For Solving Slewing Bearing Noise
- Common Materials For Slewing Bearings
- Slewing Bearing Type
- Spiral Support Noise Common Dust And Sound Solu...
- Analysis Of Machining Efficiency Of Slewing Bea...
- How To Buy A Satisfactory Slewing Bearing
- Slewing Bearing Process
- The Uniqueness Of The Slewing Ring
- How Much Do You Need To Know About The Slewing ...
- How To Choose The Right Slewing Ring Correctly
- Application Areas For Large Slewing Bearings
- Heat Treatment Method For Slewing Bearing
- Crane Slewing Support Selection
- Tower Crane Spare Parts Slewing Ring Bearing
- Slewing Bearing Environment
- Slewing Bearing Common Fault Handling
- Solution To The General Failure Of Slewing Bear...
- How To Clean Slewing Ring
- Rules To Be Followed For Slewing Ring Installation