(1) Control method of dust sound
There are dust and other foreign matter in the rotating branch, and non-periodic vibration occurs. The so-called dust sound has varying vibration and noise, and may or may not be.
Control method of dust sound: Improve the cleaning method of slewing bearing/slewing bearing, strictly clean and clean the bearing, shaft, seat hole and matching parts before installation; remove foreign matter in lubricant; improve bearing seal; avoid material impure Or a plastic cage with a foreign object embedded in it.
(2) Control method of scar sound
If the rolling surface of the slewing bearing is cracked, indented or rusted, periodic vibrations and noises such as riveted rivets will occur, and the period may be fixed but most of them have a certain correspondence with the rotational speed. The flaw will continue on the channel. Occurs, the scratches appear on the steel ball, and the noise varies with installation and lubrication conditions.
This kind of noise control method: the bearing can not be knocked during installation, the bearing is assembled with the shaft and then installed into the bearing housing to prevent the bearing from tilting; the bearing is prevented from rusting and the shock vibration is prevented during transportation; the viscosity is high. .
(3) Noise caused by lubrication factors and countermeasures
Mistakes in lubricant selection, insufficient lubricant, or aging induration can cause vibration and noise in the slewing ring/slewing bearing, and this noise has no regularity. In this case, only use the appropriate lubricant, adjust the amount of lubricant, extend the life of the lubricant and determine the replacement cycle.
(4) Noise related to the host and its countermeasures
This kind of noise is not caused solely by the bearing, so it is ineffective to look for the cause from the bearing alone. The host should be fully concerned and the performance of the host should be improved if necessary. The buzzer and rack resonance sounds common in electric motors are mainly described.
A motor beep and its countermeasures
The axial vibration of the motor shaft causes a large amount of high-frequency noise, the buzzer sound, whose frequency is the same as the axial vibration frequency, and can be constant or variable. The method of preventing the buzzer is the same as the method of preventing the axial vibration.
B-bearing frame resonance sound and its countermeasures
When the axial vibration of the outer ring causes the axial bending natural vibration of the bearing frame, a noise called resonance sound is generated. Increasing the pre-tightening method can improve the axial natural frequency of the outer ring mass system, destroy the resonance condition, and reduce the noise.
- Slewing Bearing Is Widely Used
- Method For Solving Slewing Bearing Noise
- Common Materials For Slewing Bearings
- Slewing Bearing Type
- Analysis Of Machining Efficiency Of Slewing Bea...
- How To Buy A Satisfactory Slewing Bearing
- Slewing Bearing Process
- The Uniqueness Of The Slewing Ring
- How Much Do You Need To Know About The Slewing ...
- Slewing Ring Bearing Application Of Palletizing...
- Slewing Bearing Failure Analysis
- The Flange Type Slewing Bearing
- The Thin Section Slewing Bearing
- Dual Axis Slewing Drive For Solar Tracking System