For the slewing ring manufacture, Jiangsu shuangzheng selects the best material specifications to suit most foreseen usages. Such as C45,
50Mn,42CrMo......These materials are manufactured by approved steel works,and if you need,we also can supply material with EN 3.1 certificate.
Inspections are carried out at each significant step of manufacturing what makes it possible to warrant the quality of the products. Most of the time, we select high-grade Carbon steels which permit us to meet all operating requirements. Core hardening and tempering are carried out when the applied stresses dictate these processes.
For slewing bearing teeth,we can do teeth hardened or without teeth hardened according to your application.
Hardening is accomplished by controlling the power applied, the frequency of the inductor current and the heating and cooling times. The treatment can be achieved by one of two methods: a static process the part is placed in front of the inductor and neither moves; or a scanning process in which either the part or the inductor moves in a controlled, continuous operation.
A single Model GTV induction heating machine can be used to harden both the gear raceways (inner and outer) and the gear teeth (inner and outer). Different ring sizes (up to 1500 mm diameter) can be accommodated by machines that incorporate a clamping and rotating system. The gears can be hardened in horizontal, vertical or inclined position.
For effective hardening of slewing bearings Turntable bearing, large gears and starter rings, induction heating machines with 150kW to 300kW of output power and operating frequencies in the range of 5kHz to 10kHz are normally used.
To achieve consistent results, this operation requires a consistent gap between the inductor (coil) and part surface. However, the parts undergo progressive metallurgical transformation as they are heated and slight geometric distortions are not uncommon. Since the size and weight of the parts make them difficult to move, the position of the inductor must be adjusted to compensate for the distortion of the parts as they are heated.
Shuangzheng company has developed a Coil Position Dynamic Correction System which detects the level of geometric distortion in the part and adjusts the position of the inductor (coil) to achieve the required gap consistency.
- Slewing Bearing Is Widely Used
- Method For Solving Slewing Bearing Noise
- Common Materials For Slewing Bearings
- Slewing Bearing Type
- Spiral Support Noise Common Dust And Sound Solu...
- Analysis Of Machining Efficiency Of Slewing Bea...
- How To Buy A Satisfactory Slewing Bearing
- Slewing Bearing Process
- The Uniqueness Of The Slewing Ring
- How Much Do You Need To Know About The Slewing ...
- Slewing Bearing Standard
- How Slewing Bearings Adapt To Temperature And W...
- How Should The Quality Of The Slewing Ring Be I...
- What Are The Rust Prevention Methods For Slewin...
- How To Disassemble The Slewing Bearing
- What Is The Cause Of Abnormal Noise In The Slew...
- The Life Of Slewing Ring Bearings