What is four point contact ball bearing?--The four point contact ball bearing are radial single row angular contact ball bearings with raceways that are designed to support axial loads in both directions.The bearing are separable, i.e. the outer ring with ball and spacer assembly can be mounted separately from the inner ring.
The four point contact ball bearing makes it easy to simplify machine designs that have a combination of radial, thrust and moment loads because it can handle all three simultaneously. They are primarily used for slow to moderate-speed applications, or where oscillatory movement is predominant.
The four point contact ball bearing usually makes a second bearing unnecessary, which provides some very important benefits:
4.rigidity and accuracy
7.integral mounting holes, gears, etc.
The Four point contact ball bearings are especially effective in applications in which the rotating element has a high ratio of diameter to axial length. Most have a large ratio of bore to section size: the larger this ratio, the thinner and more flexible are the individual races. Thin section bearing sizes range from 414 to 1094mm, and slewing ring bearings range from 200 to 5000mm O.D.It’s widely used for slewing conveyer,welding manipulator,light & medium duty crane,excavator,and other construction machinery.
- Slewing Bearing Is Widely Used
- Method For Solving Slewing Bearing Noise
- Common Materials For Slewing Bearings
- Slewing Bearing Type
- Spiral Support Noise Common Dust And Sound Solu...
- Analysis Of Machining Efficiency Of Slewing Bea...
- How To Buy A Satisfactory Slewing Bearing
- Slewing Bearing Process
- The Uniqueness Of The Slewing Ring
- How Much Do You Need To Know About The Slewing ...
- Four Point Contact Ball Bearing Design
- Slewing Drive Application
- Worm Gear Slewing Drive For Solar Tracker
- Slewing Ring Bearing Use Conditions
- Slewing Arm Davit
- The Importance Of Large Slewing Ring Bearing Ma...
- Slewing Drive Backlash
- Slewing Bearing Application For Crane
- Slewing Ring Application In Wind Power
- Excavator Slewing Rings Crane Slewing Bearing K...